The Centre for Policy Studies emails a regular informative e-bulletin with all the latest news on publications, events, policy, analysis and more.
To sign up automatically for the bulletin, simply fill in your details using the form in the left hand column.
- 22nd November 2016 - Autumn Statement Wish List, Brexit can free our ports, Be cautious on infra spending
- 23rd September 2016- 09/23/2016 - An ISA-centric framework beckons; Paul Johnson lecture, How should we fund the BBC?
- 6th June 2016 - EUTOPIA? Lord Saatchi, Andrew Tyrie, Daniel Mahoney on Europe...
- 20th May 2016 - Strike NOW to reach the housing target
- 2nd March 2016 - BT Openreach: a quasi-monopoly in the last chance saloon?
- 22nd April 2016 - Workplace ISA needed to complement Lifetime ISA
- 14th December 2015 - The Great Green Hangover
- 16th October 2015 - CPS at the Conservative Party Conference
- 31st July 2015 - How to Privatise the High Street
- 21st July 2015 - "The Treasury has been influenced by papers from Michael Johnson, a pensions expert at the free-market Centre for Policy Studies."
- 19th June 2015 - How to Cut Inheritance Tax
- 2nd March 2015 - E-Bulletin: BT Openreach - a monopoly that needs breaking? Plus pensions, banks, more...
- 20th February 2015 - The shrinking case for a mansion tax, How to save pensions, more...
Economic Bulletin Archive