The Centre for Policy Studies emails a regular informative e-bulletin with all the latest news on publications, events, policy, analysis and more.
To sign up automatically for the bulletin, simply fill in your details using the form in the left hand column.
- 2nd March 2015 - E-Bulletin: BT Openreach - a monopoly that needs breaking? Plus pensions, banks, more...
- 20th February 2015 - The shrinking case for a mansion tax, How to save pensions, more...
- 22nd December 2014 - 2014 - Some Highlights
- 20th September 2013- Conference Events, Pensions, School meals and more...
- 19th July 2013- CPS & 1922 Committee; Heathrow; Liam Fox on immigration; Australia scraps Carbon Price Floor
- 21st June 2013- Tax Simplification, Iran, Open Access Rail, Charles Moore
- 7th June 2013 - Troops to teachers; When the money runs out; Tobin Tax; Tax Simplifier launch
- 4th June 2013 - Despite Lord Lawson's descritption of it as "perverse and unacceptable", reports of the FTT's demise have been greatly exaggerated
- 10th May 2013 - Simplify the planning system; end ring-fencing; full steam ahead for open-access
- 25th March 2013 - Rail's Second Chance - New report and video
- 11th March 2013 - Charles Moore delivers Margaret Thatcher Lecture in Washington D.C., Michael Fallon MP announces new policy in CPS speech
- 21st February 2013 - Lord Skidelsky & Prof. Miller respond in FT to Growth Bulletin; CPS share scheme under consideration; Dominic Raab on Capitalism and the little guy
- 7th February 2013 - Francis Inquiry findings echo CPS report from decade ago; Justice and Security Bill
- 24th January 2013 - David Cameron's EU Speech; Unwinding QE; Time for a 10p tax?
- 8th January 2013 - Sir Martin Jacombe: Some reflections on freedom
- 30th November 2012 - Autumn Statement 2012: Painting the big picture; Scrap Higher Rate Pension Tax Relief
Economic Bulletin Archive