Boris Johnson's Margaret Thatcher lecture for the Centre for Policy Studies received widespread media attention.
- The Times Leader: Boris Johnson’s Conservative vision is both bracing and pragmatic
- Daily Telegraph: Boris Johnson: 'Economic equality not possible'
- Ben Brogan: Thank goodness for Boris Johnson
- Financial Times: Johnson warns on increasing inequality in Britain since recession
- Daily Telegraph: Boris Johnson's speech at the Margaret Thatcher lecture in full
- London Evening Standard: Boris Johnson channels spirit of Margaret Thatcher with his 'greed is good' message
- Audioboo: Boris Johnson's greed is good speech
- Daily Express: At last, with Boris Johnson we have a politician who tells it like it is
- ITN: Boris Johnson pays tribute to Margaret Thatcher
- Bloomberg: U.K. Recovery Must Not Breed New Gordon Gekkos, Johnson Says
- The Spectator: Boris Johnson: greed can be good
- Daily Telegraph: UK recovery must not breed Gordon Gekkos, says Boris Johnson
- London Evening Standard: Boris backs Thatcher's approach
- The Times: Boris aims for Tory grassroots as he claims Thatcher’s legacy
- Conservative Home: Grammar schools offer Boris another Goldilocks moment
- The Scotsman: Margaret Thatcher ‘would see off Alex Salmond’
- City A.M.: Boris: economic inequality is a driver of effort
- Daily Mail: Some people are just too stupid to get on in life, Boris Johnson claims sparking row about his 'unpleasant, careless elitism'
- Daily Telegraph: On Boris Johnson and intelligence: it’s not clever to pretend IQ doesn’t matter
- BBC News: Nick Clegg accuses Boris Johnson of 'careless elitism'
- John Rentoul: Boris on Maggie: She saved us from “an ecstasy of uselessness”
- Guardian: Boris Johnson defends greed, envy and inequality in Margaret Thatcher speech – video
- The Week: Boris Johnson and Margaret Thatcher 'one and the same'
- The Independent: Embrace culture of greed, says Boris Johnson
- South China Morning Post: Boris Johnson says 'greed is good' in speech to honour Margaret Thatcher
- The Times: Clegg accuses Boris of ‘unpleasant, careless elitism’
- Wales Online: Boris Johnson aligns himself with Margaret Thatcher
- Daily Telegraph: Sorry, Boris Johnson: greed is neither good nor conservative
- Daily Telegraph: Clegg vs Boris: Of course we should discriminate by intelligence
- Guardian: Boris Johnson invokes Thatcher spirit with greed is good speech
- London Evening Standard: Boris Johnson's IQ comments expose 'unpleasant, careless elitism', says Nick Clegg
- National Post: Boris Johnson: May the smartest cornflake triumph
- Sky News: Boris Johnson Says Some People 'Too Stupid'
- The Sun: Boris Johnson: Thickos are born to toil
- ITV: Boris claims Thatcher would back Thames estuary airport
- Herald Scotland: Boris: Thatcher would have seen off 'smart Alec' Salmond
- Globe and Mail: London mayor Boris Johnson raises eyebrows with ode to the 1 per cent
- Daily Mirror: Video: Boris Johnson's blast at 'millions too stupid to get on in life' is 'unpleasant elitism', claims Nick Clegg
- London Loves Business: Boris Johnson: economic inequality is a "valuable spur"
- Scottish Daily Express: Boris Johnson: Maggie Thatcher 'would see off smart alec' Salmond
- Daily Express: Nick Clegg accuses Boris Johnson of 'unpleasant elitism' after speech praising inequality
- The Spectator: Boris Johnson falls foul of the ‘you can’t say that’ rule
- Guardian: Is Boris Johnson right about IQs?
- Daily Telegraph: Boris Johnson: some people are too stupid to get on in life
- Daily Mirror: Boris Johnson: Millions of people too STUPID to get on in life
- Politics.co.uk: Comment: No Boris, greed and charity don't mix
- Metro: Boris Johnson: Economic equality isn’t possible – some people have low IQs
- Huffington Post: Boris Johnson Wants To Bring Back The Boom Of Thatcher's Eighties
- Guardian: Boris the clever cornflake gets his IQ in a twist
- Daily Record: Maggie Thatcher would 'see off' Alex Salmond if she were PM today says Boris Johnson
- Daily Express: EU migration behind half a million new immigrants entering UK, latest figures show
- The Independent: Boris Johnson v Gordon Gekko: Guess who said it
- Business Insider: Mayor Of London Says Economic Inequality Can Be Good, And Some People Are Just Too Dumb To Succeed
- Guardian: Boris Johnson's IQ comments met with outrage
- Yorkshire Post: Clegg hits out at Boris over elitist comments
- Hong Kong Standard: London mayor stands up for greed
- New Statesman: Boris's championing of inequality is a recipe for destroying social mobility
- Daily Mirror: Boris Johnson vs Gordon Gekko quiz: Can you guess who said what?
- The Courier: Margaret Thatcher ‘would comfortably see off Alex Salmond’ says Boris Johnson
- 24 Dash: Boris Johnson: Thatcher, hedge funds, greed and inequality - it's all good
- Perthshire Adviser: Thatcher 'would see off Salmond'
- Coventry Telegraph: Boris Johnson aligns himself with Margaret Thatcher
BBC Daily Politics and Newsnight both covered the speech.
Watch the full speech: