Think Small: Are the Conservatives Doing Enough for Small Business?
14.00 - 15.00
Small and family businesses are the backbone of the UK’s economy. Yet despite their importance, their concerns have frequently been neglected by Government. Join industry experts and policymakers for a panel discussion on what can be done to help these firms flourish.
- Baroness Neville-Rolfe, Former Commercial Secretary to the Treasury
- Craig Beaumont, External Affairs and Advocacy Director, Federation of Small Businesses
- Kelly Tolhurst MP, Minister of State (Small Business, Consumers and Corporate Responsibility) (invited)
- Nick King, Head of Business, Centre for Policy Studies
- Alison Cork, CEO, Alison at Home