Today’s stories from and about the CPS, as well as some of the most interesting articles seen online chosen by @LewisCPS.
- Last night saw Allister Heath deliver the lecture ‘How to Revive the British Economy’ the first part of which can be seen on our YouTube. Allister’s column this morning – ‘Capitalists: the real revolutionaries’ http://tiny.cc/98yxp
- Ryan Bourne, Head of Economic Research, on today’s inflation figures and the headache for the Coalition – ‘Inflation wasn’t acceptable in the 1980s – 5 reasons why it will hurt the Government’ http://tiny.cc/yxhs6
- Professor Yorick Wilks blogs on the Bitcoin virtual currency – ‘If we lose trust in money, is internet currency a plausible alternative?’ http://tiny.cc/wje52
- Ryan Bourne, author of pamphlet Adrenalin Now, responds to the article by Richard Darlington (Head of News, IPPR) in the New Statesman regarding cutting the international aid budget – ‘A response to "Think Tank plan to cut aid would cost millions of lives"’ http://tiny.cc/eu1wo
- The original New Statesman article by Richard Darlington can be read here – ‘Think tank plan to cut aid would cost millions of lives’ http://tiny.cc/obt6i
- Volcker is right; a little inflation is a dangerous thing (Jeremy Warner, The Telegraph) http://tiny.cc/2jp2k
- Biggest Inflation Squeeze Since 1970s Oil Crisis (Ed Conway, Sky News) http://tiny.cc/psgcr
- Libertarian leafleters hit out at anti-capitalist protestors (City AM) http://tiny.cc/ornow
- Wall Street is the Wrong Place to Occupy (Heritage Foundation) http://tiny.cc/ba8fm
- Twitter chief: We will protect our users from Government (The Telegraph) http://tiny.cc/irgmu
- Ed Miliband keeps rushing out panicky announcements. The Government ignores them and voters are bored (Dan Hodges, The Telegraph) http://tiny.cc/412zv
- Radiation Spreading Across Jonah’s Constituency - Yet Brown is Silent About it in Parliament (Order Order) http://tiny.cc/thin7
The CPS is not responsible for the content of external links, nor does it necessarily endorse the opinions contained within.