Today’s stories from and about the CPS, as well as some of the most interesting articles seen online chosen by @LewisCPS.
- The concluding part of Allister Heath’s lecture for the CPS, ‘How to Revive the British Economy’, is now on our YouTube. Allister’s column this morning – Inflation: an undemocratic stealth tax http://tiny.cc/xi17c
- Jon Wilson, Intern at the CPS, has written for egovmonitor on how the Coalition Government could revamp its deficit reduction strategy – ‘UK Economy: Pulled back from the brink, but still on the edge’ http://tiny.cc/6runw
- CPS board member Fraser Nelson published his latest piece for The Spectator – ‘Competition: Help Osborne to explain his growth strategy’ http://tiny.cc/fu19j
- With selections coming and an EU vote looming, how frightened are Tory MPs of grassroots opinion on Europe? (Paul Goodman for ConHome) http://tiny.cc/e6bfn
- Europe's leaders are ignoring solutions staring them in the face (Daniel Knowles for The Telegraph) http://tiny.cc/u6z1s
- Why I hope MPs vote AGAINST the proposed EU referendum (Alex Singleton for The Mail Online) http://tiny.cc/jegqb
- Lord Wolfson, Chief Executive of Next, offers £250,000 to anyone who can come up with a painless way for the Euro to be disbanded (The Times, £) http://tiny.cc/9mmbs
- Breaking news: Cameron now officially even worse than Ted Heath (James Delingpole for The Telegraph) http://tiny.cc/ypx3x
- The “Occupy” protests are intellectually vacuous whatever Laurie Penny says (Christian May for The Commentator) http://tiny.cc/wyuad
- Cain's Stimulating '9-9-9' Tax Reform (Arthur Laffer for the Wall Street Journal)http://tiny.cc/wcl4j
- Are We a Bunch of Softies? (Heritage Foundation) http://tiny.cc/i1nlz
The CPS is not responsible for the content of external links, nor does it necessarily endorse the opinions contained within.