Today’s stories from and about the CPS, as well as some of the most interesting articles seen online chosen by @LewisCPS.
- The CPS today released 'Escaping the Strait Jacket: 10 Regulatory Reforms to Create Jobs' by Dominic Raab MP. http://bit.ly/t5gd5m
- Dominic has authored articles on the paper for The Times - ‘Red tape suffocates job creation. Here’s how to rip it away’ http://thetim.es/sQqB3h - and ConHome – ‘Red-tape in business is socially unjust, as well as being economically uncompetitive’ http://bit.ly/rEKrpf
- Dominic also commented on today’s employment figures http://bit.ly/vbZP4R
- Ryan Bourne has written for The Commentator on the proposals – ‘Let's end talk of a 'lost generation' and make it easier for the private sector to create jobs’ http://bit.ly/tFr6hL
- CPS Research Fellow Janet Daley writes for The Telegraph on the European Union and Italy - http://tgr.ph/u49mRL
- Robin Harris, whose book The Conservatives: A History is launched at the CPS next Tuesday, writes for the Mail’s Right Minds blog – ‘Mr Cameron is intelligent and polished - but he simply doesn't understand the Conservative party’ http://bit.ly/tSlDPd
The CPS is not responsible for the content of external links, nor does it necessarily endorse the opinions contained within.